Same day quote
Or call to talk to an expert Structural Engineer
08 6468 0156
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm AEST
Structural Engineers Online
Our Professional Engineers will do your engineering design online and send it straight to your inbox.
Partners, clients, professional memberships and regulatory bodies
How this works
- With technology, any information we need can easily be sent via email, phone, or video chat.
- This is allows us to lower our fees.
- Most of the time there is no requirement for an Engineer to inspect it after construction - this will usually be the job of the building surveyor.
- For smaller projects, we'll simply ask any important questions over phone or email.
- For larger or more complex projects, you can simply send through a hand drawn sketch or architectural drawings.
1. Drawings for your Council building approval application
- We can provide drawing and specifications signed by Professional Structural Engineers for nearly all residential and light commercial building work.
- Our quick turn-around times mean that you will be able to get your application into Council faster and finish your construction sooner.
- Visit our "Services" page to learn more about what we can provide.
- Request a quote easily from our friendly quotes team and we'll send you a same day quote.
- Contact us if you have any questions or need advice.
2. For registered builders or architects
The majority of our work comes from our repeat clients who have used us for years: builders and architects around Australia who need a convenient, matter of fact, no-nonsense and hassle free approach.
We can provide standard details usually within 24 hours, with larger projects generally completed within a week. You'll also save thousands on material and construction costs with our economical designs.
Request a FREE quote
No matter what you construction project, we can help you save time and money. It's quick, easy and convenient.
Belgrave South, Victoria
"Great to see online tech mixed with old fashioned service"
Our engineers are responsible for thousands of buildings all over Australia.
Here's some of our recent projects:
Residential eco-block house
Large industrial workshop with 80 tonne gantry crane (Henderson)
Boutique style residential premises.
Terrace multi storey building designs in masonry and concrete.
300 tonne capacity commercial boat lifter reinforced concrete runways (Geraldton Port)
Design and certification of industrial supports.
Large heritage dilapidation and repair report.
Residential two storey suspended slab home
Modern style concrete, glass, and masonry comercial development (Geraldton CBD).
Glass clad commercial building (Geraldton).
Modern style tilt-up concrete panel business building.
Low rise steel and timber framed building (Perth WA).
Gravity style concrete block retaining wall (Perth WA).
Grain truck shelter. (Bunbury docks)
We operate in every state and city, including: