For Shed Builders Who Want Higher Profits, Lower Construction Costs, and Want to Grow Their Businesses as Quickly as Possible
IF YOU WANT TO SELL MORE SHEDS....
YOU MUST HIRE AN EXPERT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Our structural engineers have worked in the Australian super light weight cold-formed shed construction industry for over 30 years and are responsible for tens of thousands of buildings across every state and territory of Australia. Our design methods are proven in the real world to save you money and win more jobs.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM EVERY OTHER ENGINEER OUT THERE?
There are a lot of structural engineers you can choose from. A lot of them are cheaper. Some are large and well known (and more expensive). Why choose us?
Below I’ll give you a list of some differences:
- Extremely Experienced: We work with and are trusted by some of the largest, most prominent, and established shed suppliers in Australia. Our engineers have more than 30 years experience in the Australian shed industry.
- Fast Turn-Around Time: You can give a commitment to your clients knowing that the engineering will be ready within the agreed turn-around time.
- Australian Shed Building Industry Pioneers: Some common design elements particular to Australian lightweight sheds that you see today were developed by our engineers decades ago and then adopted by others across the industry.
- Chartered Professional Engineers: Every single one of our engineers hold Chartered Professional Engineer status with Engineers Australia and is a member of the National Engineer’s Register. Additionally, we are fully licenced to sign off on buildings throughout Australia.
- Rock Solid Integrity and Compliance: All our engineering designs conform strictly to the Building Code of Australia and National Construction Code and yet are at the peak of economical design. (If you need someone to sign off on under engineered buildings then that is not us).
- Protect Your Brand: We always keep in mind your long term goals and make sure that quality is never compromised.
HOW WE WORK
Initially we will check, stamp, and sign your drawings (or provide you with drawings ourselves – both standard and custom) until we have built a solid working relationship. At that point we can send you span tables for quoting purposes, help streamline your range of standard sheds, and assist with future designs.
How much does our certification cost?
That depends on the span of the shed, the wind region, and a host of other factors such as whether you require mezzanine floors, high eaves, awnings, allowance for a crane or hoist, etc.
No matter what you construction project, we can help you save time and money.
Belgrave South, Victoria
"Great to see online tech mixed with old fashioned service"
Our engineers are responsible for tens of thousands of buildings all over Australia.
Here's some of our latest projects
See what our clients have to say
Engineering Online is a simple and straight forward choice. Pricing is clear and upfront and the service is first rate.
Excellent communication, nothings a problem and exculpatory turn around time. The drawings are well simplified and easy to understand. They were also done timeously at a reasonable cost.
I have several more jobs for customers that I will be referring to Tegan and his team.
Business Development Manager
Simple, direct contact, fast turnaround of workable drawings. Got to work with people that are solution focused.
NATION WIDE SERVICE